Say goodbye to Windows settings and alt-tab. Let's show you how to get Turn Up up and running.
- Take Turn Up out of the packaging
- Peel off the protective film. Start peeling from top left corner and pull down under the knobs to bottom left corner, and then pull across to the right.
- Plug Turn Up into your computer using the provided USB-C cable
- Download the latest software using this link. For more detailed instructions on installation, go to turnup.tech/download
Open the Turn Up configuration software and start by clicking on one of the knobs, buttons, or lights
- Use the selector in the left side of the bottom configuration panel to choose an effect for the selected knob
- For effects that have specific configuration options, like the Program knob effect, configure them on the right side of the panel.
- Choose from Multimedia, Audio Device Control, or Shortcut button effects
- Many light effects allow you to choose the colors for the effects. Click on the color tiles on the right to open the color picker
- If you'd like to quickly sync all of your light settings, click the "Apply All" button to set the current configuration for all light arcs
- Some light effects move in one direction. To reverse the direction, click the "Reverse Direction" toggle
- For updates, follow us at Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, or Twitter.